|Big Brother Toxic: Season 4|
|HoH Wins||3 (Weeks 6, 8 & 11)|
|Times Nominated||5 (Weeks 5, 7, 9, 12 & Day 92)|
|Veto Wins||5 (Weeks 6, 7, 9, 10 & 12)|
|Zen Wins||4 (Weeks 1, 2, 3 & 4)|
Audaire was a houseguest on Big Brother Toxic: Season 4.
Describe yourself in three words:
- Loyal - I always stick by my friends, even if I know they might end up turning on me.
Peaceful - I try my best to improve problematic relationships avoid fights as much as possible.
Committed - I put effort into everything I do, even if it seems like there's no chance for me to come out on top.
What name would you like to go by?
- Audaire is fine.
What are your biggest fears?
- As with most seasons, I'm always scared that the people who I think are my closest allies will end up betraying me when it's convenient for them to do so. I hate betraying people and I have a habit of sacrificing myself before turning on my friends, so it always stings when that loyalty isn't reciprocated.
Which past Big Brother Toxic cast member was your favorite and why?
- Definitely Halcy - while she doesn't win every season, she always plays a great game and knows how to keep the house on her side.
Are you excited?
- I'm really looking forward to playing with the duos twist!
Wow. What a phenomenal player. I expected Audaire to be carried by Smiley only because I used to think she was just a social player, but she dragged my thoughts and opinions out the window. Audaire played an amazing game and I cannot point out one mistake made from her because she ended on a good note. She had relationships with other houseguests but also knowing who was real to her and who was fake. When Smiley was evicted, I honest to god didn't see Audaire making it past final nine, but she stepped her game up because she had no choice. She won competitions when her life in the house was on the line, which was 60% of the season. Audaire was just that girl to beat, and she knew that while solely taking herself to the end. But,there were players such as Miko who wanted to keep her around because she was a bigger target than him, but knew she was going to sweep the jury against him so he decided to evict her. Audaire played such an astonishing game, and she was one of the best houseguests I have ever seen compete in Big Brother Toxic.
Player History - Big Brother Toxic: Season 4
|Week 7||HOH||Previous HOH|
|Week 9||HOH||Previous HOH|
|Week 12||HOH||Previous HOH|
|HOH Part 1||Win|
|HOH Part 2||Unable To Play|
|HOH Part 3||Loss|
|Week 11||Have/Have-Not Phase Over|
|Week||Position||Voted for||With Majority?|
|7||Used POV On Self||Twlstings||No|
|9||Used POV On Self||HeyGraciegirl||No|
|12||Used POV On Self||SongOfSilence||Sole Vote|
|Original Nominees||Post-Veto Nominees||Intended Target|
- She was a Have-Not once.
- She won 3 HOH's this season.
- She lost 7 competitions in total.
- Audaire and Smiley won all of the Zen competitions.
- She won the most Power of Veto competitions in this season.
- Audaire is the second female to place 3rd in Big Brother Toxic.
|Big Brother Toxic: Season 4 House Guests|