|Big Brother Toxic: Season 3|
|HoH Wins||1 (Week 11)|
|Times Nominated||3 (Weeks 10, 12 & Day 92)|
|Veto Wins||1 (Week 9)|
Carrofune was a houseguest on Big Brother Toxic: Season 3.
Describe yourself in three words:
- Mischievous, Crafty, and Unpredictable!
What name would you like to go by in the house?
- Carrofune or Carro is fine!
What are your biggest fears?
- My fear is pretty cliche actually. I don’t like being alone in a house, all by myself with no allies. I also get scared of getting too close to someone as I’m a very paranoid person. I never know if they’re really on my side or not.
Which past BBT houseguest was your favorite and why?
- I didn’t watch much of the previous seasons, but Baescar was pretty memorable. I respect him as a person and because of how much a great competitor he was.
Are you excited?
- Yes! I am very excited. I haven’t done any lts in a while, so I hope I make a good comeback with this one!
Carro had a strong social game that led her all the way to the finale. She knew who to talk to exactly when, and didnt step on any toes during her stay in the house. She stayed out of drama, and was loyal to her alliance members Zeph Tobi and Hali. Carro had a final 2 with Zeph and wanted to honor that and both of them almost made it to the end together. Carro also considered Daivid a close ally and proved her loyalty to him a few times during the game which helped her continue her popularity. Up until Carro sent him home, she had a working relationship with Jonas but lied to him thus breaking his trust. During the beginning stages of the game, Carro would throw the competitions because it was not wise for her to win and looking back I totally agree with her. Overall Carro played a good game, she had a flexible social game, won a few competitions, and caused some evictions along with Zeph.
Player History - Big Brother Toxic: Season 3
|Week 12||HOH||Previous HOH|
|HOH Part 1||Loss|
|HOH Part 2||Loss|
|HOH Part 3||Unable To Play|
|Week 11||Have/Have-Not Phase Over|
|Week||Position||Voted for||With Majority?|
|Original Nominees||Post-Veto Nominees||Intended Target|
- Carro is the first female to place 3rd.
- She always voted in the majority.
- She won 2 competitions.
- She was a have-not 4 times.
- She played her first veto competition on Day 58.
|Big Brother Toxic: Season 3 House Guests|