|Big Brother Toxic: Season 4|
|Votes To Win||6|
|Times Nominated||4 (Weeks 9, 11, 12 & Day 92)|
|Veto Wins||1 (Week 1)|
HeyGraciegirl is the winner of Big Brother Toxic: Season 4.
Describe yourself in three words:
- Outgoing, open book, and outspoken.
What name would you like to go by?
What are your biggest fears?
- Being the first boot I think that's everyone's fear.
Which past Big Brother Toxic cast member was your favorite and why?
- Halcy because she worked her ass real hard to get far in the game and I'm all about the girl power.
Are you excited?
- I am very excited this is my second big long term and I just started watching this long term and when I heard I got in I was so hype!
When Gracie won that first veto and accidentally got her duo partner Kayla out, my jaw dropped and I expected her to be leaving very soon afterwards. However, She used the fact that Kayla was evicted to her advantage, appearing wounded and sad of her mistake which protected her at the beginning of the game. Gracie surprised me in several ways, but the most important fact about her game was that GRACIE WAS THE LAST PERSON NOMINATED IN THE ENTIRE SEASON. WOW. Her nice personality led her to the win, and everyone mostly loved her even if she was a little goofy throughout her stay in the house. Nobody ever really wanted her out, which worked to her advantage because she could do and say whatever she wanted and people still put their trust in her because she was the least threatening in the game, or at least they thought. Gracie's ability to persuade people with her personality eventually crowned her the winner of Big Brother Toxic 4. I want to see her reach for the stars and continue her winning streak because I will be watching for it.
Player History - Big Brother Toxic: Season 4
|HOH Part 1||Loss|
|HOH Part 2||Loss|
|HOH Part 3||Unable To Play|
|Week 11||Have/Have-Not Phase Over|
|Week||Position||Voted for||With Majority?|
- She is the first winner to only win one competition.
- She was nominated three times in a row.
- Angelica was nominated four times throughout her stay.
- She received six votes to win.
- She is the second female winner of Big Brother Toxic.
- Angelica was the last houseguest to be nominated in season 4.
|Big Brother Toxic: Season 4 House Guests|