|Big Brother Toxic: Season 1|
|Votes To Save||0|
|HoH Wins||1 (Week 9)|
|Times Nominated||1 (Day 72)|
Heyytom was a houseguest on Big Brother Toxic: Season 1.
Describe yourself in three words:
- Outgoing, Extrovert, Honest.
What are you known for?
- I'm known for being a host in the old LGS, and for my longterm group.
What are some of your biggest fears?
- My biggest fear is friends backstabbing you: I use to be really paranoid.
Who is your Big Brother Idol and why?
- My Big Brother idol is Jessica Graf, because she survived in a house full of bullies and managed to arrive to the half-point of the season after being a target for the whole first part of the game.
What would you bring into the house?
- I would bring in my dog!
Are you excited?
- I am so excited to enter the house, and cannot wait to show everyone what I'm capable of.
Tommy.. Tommy... you were in such a wonderful position in the house. Not being nominated or winning a competition until Week NINE. You are the juror that went the longest without being nominated as the one time you went up, you went out which was the triple eviction. I think tommy could've taken the win if he showed up a bit more and took more control during his Head of Household. Instead of taking out laggy Maya he could've made a statement and got some members out from the majority alliance. Regardless, I think tommy had people afraid to go after him so I think his gameplay was decent enough but I wanted to see more from him.
Player History - Big Brother Toxic: Season 1
Note: 1 Tom didn't attend this session.
|Week||Position||Voted for||With Majority?|
|Original Nominees||Post-Veto Nominees||Intended Target|
- Tom didn't vote to evict 6 times In a row.
- He only competed In 1 Power of Veto Competition.
- He always voted with the majority while he was voting to evict.
- Tom Is the only Houseguest to make It past Week 8 and only play In 1 POV Competition.
|Big Brother Toxic: Season 1 House Guests|