|Big Brother Toxic: Season 2|
|Votes To Win||5|
|HoH Wins||1 (Week 7)|
|Times Nominated|| 7 (Week 2, Day 23, Weeks 6, 9,|
Day 86, Week 12 & Day 92)
|Veto Wins||1 (Week 7)|
Hihta is the winner of Big Brother Toxic: Season 2.
Describe yourself in three words:
- I'm Diligent, Ambitious, and Fierce.
What are some of your biggest fears?
- My biggest fear is being hated by the public (audience,) the thought of being hated by everyone scares me.
Which past BBT houseguest was your favorite and why?
- My favourite was Baby, having a amazing social game and never being target #1 is incredible, and she was apart of the major alliance.
What would you bring into the house?
- I'm bringing in three months of make-up because I'm not gonna be first boot, I'll also bring my gameplay, because I'm not saying no for an answer.
Are you excited?
- I'm so excited, get me in that house!
Honestly I was not expecting her to win the game and expected her to be a floater or pawn but she used that image and totally flipped it on the house. She was on the block so many times throughout the season that I lost track of how many times and votes she received at one point. Regardless, she controlled a week and got a physical threat out which was Psy. I was extremely proud of her making moves in the game and she is the second winner to not win the final Head of Household and still win the game... She did exactly what a winner does, sacrifice their game, win competitions, and integrate into alliances, so the win was well deserved Hihta!
Player History - Big Brother Toxic: Season 2
|Week 8||HOH||Previous HOH|
|HOH Part 1||Loss|
|HOH Part 3||Loss|
|HOH Part 3||Unable To Play|
|Week 9||Have/Have-Not Phase Over|
|Week||Position||Voted for||With Majority?|
|Original Nominees||Post-Veto Nominees||Intended Target|
- Eve is the first female winner of Big Brother Toxic.
- She is the first female winner to not win the final HOH.
- She survived the block seven times.
- She is the second houseguest to have full power.
|Big Brother Toxic: Season 2 House Guests|