|Big Brother Toxic: Season 2|
|HoH Wins||2 (Day 23 & Week 11)|
|Times Nominated|| 6 (Weeks 4, 5, 10,|
Day 86, Weeks 12 & Day 92)
|Veto Wins||2 (Day 86 & Week 12)|
James77778888 was a houseguest on Big Brother Toxic: Season 2.
Describe yourself in three words:
- Outgoing, Sensitive, Intelligent
What are some of your biggest fears?
- That I might be betrayed by any allies I create.
Which past BBT houseguest was your favorite and why?
- oDavscar would have to be my favorite past houseguest due to how he played a very UTR game, and had gotten far even after being in minority.
What would you bring into the house?
- I would bring my favorite book to keep myself occupied, and to keep myself from paying attention to the annoying houseguests.
Are you excited?
- Yes I am very excited
Let’s just fast forward to the good part. James won jury comebacks after being the first juror (Bayleigh WHO?) and absolutely fought to stay in the house winning competitions and seeing all of his alliance members leave in a row. He was exciting to watch because he wouldn’t give up, and won the final Power of Veto to secure his safety and evict Halcy sending her to the jury. He was just unable to win the Final Head of Household and was evicted but honestly deserved to win. He was definitely a key player to watch after he returned because he was NOT messing around and didn’t disappoint.
Player History - Big Brother Toxic: Season 2
|Week 3||HOH||Previous HOH|
|HOH Part 1||Win|
|HOH Part 3||Unable To Play|
|HOH Part 3||Loss|
|Week 10||Have/Have-Not Phase Over|
|Week||Position||Voted for||With Majority?|
|Used POV On Self||Lmmortxl||Yes|
|12||Used POV On Self||Halcyonous||Sole Vote|
|Original Nominees||Post-Veto Nominees||Intended Target|
- James is the first houseguest to win the jury comebacks.
- He won 2 veto competitions in a row.
- He is the only comeback winner to make final 3.
- He always voted in the majority, once he returned.
- James always had votes against him when he faced eviction.
|Big Brother Toxic: Season 2 House Guests|