|Big Brother Toxic: Season 1|
|Votes To Save||1|
|HoH Wins||1 (Week 8)|
|Times Nominated||2 (Week 6 & Day 72)|
MichaelChachki was a houseguest on Big Brother Toxic: Season 1.
Describe yourself in three words:
- Versatile, Outspoken, BOSS.
What are you known for?
- I'm probably known for my social game in all of the longterms I play in. I'm not the strongest when it comes to physical comps and I'm not the smartest, but I try my best in every thing I do. I'm also known for being a part of the Drag community, so I do it all.
What are some of your biggest fears?
- My biggest fears Big Brother wise would probably have to be becoming first boot and/or having the whole house turn against me.
Who is your Big Brother Idol and why?
- My Big Brother idol is the most basic answer every 3,0 is going to choose, but it's honestly Jessica Graf. Despite her not making it to jury and being evicted pretty early on, she worked her ass off week after week to keep Cody and her safe, and eventually they sent both of them packing - but she gave it her ALL unlike other houseguests.
What would you bring into the house?
- I would probably bring my friends. I probably will have/make friends in the house, but everyone in there is playing for themselves in the end - and I'd like my friends there for extra support.
Are you excited?
- YES! Audience, girl, get your wig glue ready cause I'm bout to TURN IT OUT!
Michael was in one of the BEST positions in the house, not being nominated until week six and being successfully vetoed during that week. She was never considered a target and won a Head of Household taking out one of the BIGGEST names so far in the competition (which made her a target). The downfall of Michael was the majority alliance still having four members out of seven in the final six. Michael was in a bad spot, and only had the friendship of baby_dolls to save her from being chopped. Unluckily, that time ran out during the triple eviction where she couldn't get enough votes to save and went out with tommy. I think Michael played a great game with the cards she was dealt, but she lacked a support system throughout the game and could have formed her own alliance to knock out the majority.
Player History - Big Brother Toxic: Season 1
|Week 9||HOH||Previous HOH|
Note: 1 Michael didn't attend this session.
|Week||Position||Voted for||With Majority?|
|Original Nominees||Post-Veto Nominees||Intended Target|
- Michael is the only female juror to win 1 competition.
|Big Brother Toxic: Season 1 House Guests|