|Big Brother Toxic: Season 2|
|Times Nominated||2 (Week 1 & Day 23)|
T0mRiddlee was a houseguest on Big Brother Toxic: Season 2.
Describe yourself in three words:
- Intelligent, Observant, Outgoing
What are some of your biggest fears?
- Some of my biggest fears are not being accepted, and writing papers.
Which past BBT houseguest was your favorite and why?
- Probably Rowan the winner of S1 because he was a deserving winner and knew when to play and when to lay low.
What would you bring into the house?
- A phone so I wouldn't be bored out of my mind in the house.
Are you excited?
- Of course! Game on.
T0m started off on a rocky note. He was one of Cat's targets as he was nominated and luckily saved by the Power of Veto. Like Weston, he was a Have-Not on the first week. James won the Head of Household on the second part of the Double Eviction and nominated T0m beside Dean as a pawn. Halcy then won the Power of Veto and saved Dean, forcing James to place Eve as the new pawn and T0m as the new target. T0m was then evicted by a vote of 8-3. But T0m was not done with his shenanigans in the house as he exposed his Silent Assassins alliance which included: Aria, Yitzer and Psy. Tom basically played a decent game but it all fell down as he wasn't as social as he should've been within his stay in the house.
Player History - Big Brother Toxic: Season 2
|Week||Position||Voted for||With Majority?|
- Tom was the first to be vetoed off the block in season 2.
- He voted twice.
- He always voted in the majority.
|Big Brother Toxic: Season 2 House Guests|